First Time Visitors
Please view our office policies, there is a downloadable PDF of these along with other needed forms at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions feel free to call during office hours.
- The standard session is 60 minutes. Discuss this with your therapist if you would like a longer or shorter session.
- We strive to keep appointments on time. If you arrive late, there is a possibility that your therapist might not be able to see you.
- The business office and each therapist have voice mail. Messages can be left at any time, call 896-0065 and follow the recorded instructions.
- For clinical emergencies only, there is a therapist on-call at all times. Call 896-0065 and follow the recorded instructions.
- Please check in with the receptionist when you arrive. Payment will be requested at that time. We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and checks. There will be a $25 service charge for returned checks.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule, notify our business office 24 hours in advance. Failure to provide at least a 24-hour notice can result in a charge for the missed session. The office is open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday – Friday. Monday cancellations must be received before noon the preceding Friday. If you get the automated answering system when you call, please leave a detailed message on extension 201 (the business office extension). PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THIS INFORMATION ON YOUR THERAPIST’S EXTENSION.
- Please let the business office know of any changes in your: Address | Insurance plan | Phone number | Marital status
- Children over the age of 12 who are mature and responsible may be left alone in the waiting room. Please arrange childcare for younger children.
- In the event of inclement weather, call 896-0065 after 7 AM to hear schedule changes, if any.
Click on the links below to download the document in PDF form